We are dedicated to our customers, and would never sell any product that hasn’t been laboratory tested.
One common misconception about lab testing is that it MUST be done in the United States.
Other countries are absolutely capable of providing the same lab testing procedures in a certified, clean, controlled environment that U.S. labs provide.
It is arrogant to perpetuate the myth that all countries outside the U.S. cannot be trusted to provide this service.
Don’t get me wrong, I am sure there are labs that don’t follow strict guidelines outside the U.S.. Just as I am sure there are labs that don’t follow strict guidelines IN the U.S.
Our team at MKS has worked hard to find reliable labs in the country where our product is processed, and have it tested BEFORE it ships half-way around the world. What’s the point in shipping 1000 lbs of untested product 10,00 miles, only to have a test in the U.S. show contaminates? It is unnecessary and wasteful.
The lab we use is accredited by the National Accreditation Body of Indonesia (KAN).
- KAN reports directly to the President of the Republic of Indonesia.
- KAN was established with the purpose to become the only accreditation body in Indonesia that fulfills the criteria of being credible, independent and transparent.
- KAN grants accreditation in certain fields; including testing and calibration laboratories, certification bodies and inspection bodies.
- In the field of testing and calibration laboratories, KAN uses ISO/IEC 17025 as the basis of its accreditation requirements.
Each lot of our kratom is tested for:
The lab we use has been in business since since 1909.
Accredited by NATA Australia in 1994-1999 and since 1999 got ISO 17025 certificate from National Accreditation Committee (KAN), with scope:
- Food and beverages
- Animal feed
- Drinking water
- Bottled water
- Contaminants (microbiology, heavy metals, PAH, aflatoxins)
- Food additives (dyes, sweeteners, preservatives)
- Vitamin A, B1, B2, B6, C, D, E
- Fatty acids and cholesterol
- Food fiber
- Folic acid, proximate analysis, nutrition label analysis ( nutrition fact )
- and others, with a total test criteria of more than 120 parameters
ICP OES (Inductively Coupled Plasma Optical Emission Spectrometer)
GC (Gas Chromatography)
HPLC (High Pressure Liquid Chromatography
AAS (Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer)
2. Microbiology Laboratory
3. Water Laboratory
4. Drink Laboratory